Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Traveller


Sometimes I see the road of the life
 An endless journey with no milestones
No destination to reach upon
Just few hang-ups to carry little on
Villages, green fields, mountains, valleys
I pass all these taking long
Few memories to clear the dead ends
Some happy and some bad to make it all to dawn
Packed my bag with just a bottle of whine, a shotgun & a sword
I carry a diary to keep mark my words till I move on
So many cultures, so many colors of all d places
Saw people living life with no meaning to depend on
Many markets, monuments, religion I looked
Caricatures of masks the whole world is wearing on
Every night I spend in open
The beautiful blue sky my umbrella
The sun is my torch
The moon is my dream
The whole earth is the lap in which I sleep on
The animal’s growl is my morning alarm
The snakes are my comfort that make me to rest well
The hyenas howl is my night time story
The security I faith is green eyes of hungry lion
Blowing wind with clusters of sand
Make me keep walking all the way long

Deadliest animal kills my hunger
The best I love to have is big python
From Himalayas to Sahara
From Nile to Amazon
I am walking in this no mans land
No destination fixed
An endless journey running on n on n on……..

No comments:

Post a Comment