Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I AM...

I am a man of very few words.
In the grave of melting sand.
I raise the toast of vampire’s blood.
I won the battle at devil’s land.
Browning the juggernauts and crashing the minnows.
I settled my wings on fire land.
Heat is too high the flame burned my soul.
My anger is my weapon n my passion is my stand.
No messing with the angel’s they are the one whom I hate.
Keeping the fear in their eye I see the mercy in their praying hands.
The rain of blood is piercing the dark clouds.
The moon shuts down its light and sets to down Iceland.
No light of sun till the eyes can run.
I rode my phoenix in this black land.
I am the Ruler, I am the King.
I am the creator of this no-mercy land.
Only the devils, cruel, vampires and werewolves survive.
I am their Master, their God, and the Owner for whom they always bend.
My rule is no mercy, no forgive, no love and no faith.
Just cutting, killing and chopping every end.
I have no fear for anything, any liking or sympathy.
Nothing to loose, nothing to gain just a tonic of killing pain.
I am a man of very few words.
Having no beginning and no dead end……

No comments:

Post a Comment