Wikipedia

Search results

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Only You......!!!!!!


Only “U”
The blossoms of fresh flowers
The first drop of dew on the petal
We call it a new morning
But for me its u
Ur first smile and d little whispering sound in my ear
Your wet hair around my face
Makes my morning special shining blue
Pink is your presence
Red is your love
My heart stop beating is it a magic or simply u
Soft like feather
So sweet like candy
The essence of life
The purity of soul
The true creation of nature is only u

A ray of hope
Sunshine of dark
The season’s greetings
Happiness of tear
The day and night all because of u
So much thanks for making me special
So much sorry for meeting u soo late
You are a fairy making all dreams come true.
So beautiful like a bubbling blush
Is this I am falling for u or just a crush?
The princess of hearts
The blooming blue
The sparkling glitter
I am lost in you….

No comments:

Post a Comment