Wikipedia

Search results

Saturday, July 30, 2011

COLORS


Colors around me are just a packet of sand
Waving here n there in the wind of crunch
Rainbows, palette, boxes and crayons
Just magnets making a big bunch
The primaries I look are just Red, Green n Blue
They make the base rest are all new
Some little dark some little bright
A sky is going blank with just a torn kite
I looked upon the sky its wide blue n cloudy white
Just made me think of what’s the meaning of life
The first I saw was the color of light
It was clean just simple YELLOW & WHITE
The symbol of peace the dress of a kind
Simply mixable in all rest colors
The tree of truth n the honesty
The only color reminding me of the real purity
The next is the depth and the source of inspiration
The coolest of all and the mirror of poison
The symbol of friendship and the youth
The calmest of all it’s the chilly BLUE
The open ground feels so cool
It’s the GREEN everywhere so restful
The entire speaks about harmony n balance
The food, the health, the real life makes everything at one glance
VIOLET, INDIGO, PINK & ORANGE
All these colors are just for change
Adding a special value to people’s life
Just for fun, rock n jive



It is the next the color RED
The true sign for life n for death
I saw it for passionate love and for danger
The cruel of all when mixed to anger
Color of blood, drink, courage and sacrifice
When wore by a Diva she looks gorgeous & nice
But the best of all I love the color BLACK
The one and dominant ruler above all stand to attack
Absorbs everything and steals every light
Symbol of dark, passion and for last fight
The immense power and the sign of ambiguity
Hard to believe, supenaturality, and full of secrecy
I call this color my true image and my true reality
Just equal to me full of all mystery
Seems so strange the whole world is about
So many colors having meanings and doubts
It’s these colors which make life a gem
They are everywhere it’s hard to live without them

2 comments: