Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The last word...(of a dieng soldier)

In the heat of burning heart.
Changing the level of intensity.
I fought for her.
My love my passion.
I lost the last battle.
I cried the tears of blood.
I had every weapon.
But they didn’t work.
I knew i was weak.
I knew will not make.
But still I fought.
Just for her peace.
My everything lost.
I cried the tears of blood.
I was surrounded by hardships.
But didn’t get feared.
Fought with all courage.
Still I lost.
Did everything to maintain her pride.
Sorry my land.
I couldn’t make it.
I cried the tears of blood.
The bullets pierced my body.
Can’t move at all now.
Seeing the defeat with the last sight.
I hereby apologize.
Still love u a lot.
Did all my best.
No words just fill with tears of blood.
Now I’m going far away.



My time has come.
My nation I always loved u.
Always served u with my best.
But the time u needed my best.
I am sorry couldn’t make it.
Still proud of u got the chance to work for u.
U r my only family.
U made me what i am.
Can’t control these tears of blood.
My head is drowning.
Taking my last breath.
Lucky me dieng in your lap.
I always loved you like anything.
Will come back to love u again.
My last kiss for u.
Love u my nation.
Love u like anything.
Will serve u every time whenever I’ll take birth.
Shutting the strength down.
The last drop of my tear of blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment