Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Last Journey...

In the battle of life
.
 Picking all stones of light
.
 Moving slowly to painting volley
.
 I rode alone to my last journey
.
 The sun is bright high in sky
.
The lavishing sand sticking to hard
.
In the midst of graving autumn
.
My family my land all left behind
.
Their love made me the silent bear
.
I stand around the lacking morning
.
Wished for rain but it was so cold
.
Winters came with burning night
.
Leaving the hope of death and life
.
I hereby drank the last wine
.
Scorching sound of blue nightingale
.
The jackals making the growing alarm
.
got the love of a beautiful angle
.
Made me dauntless of deadly Barney
.
I fought harshly all the big mile
.
The shield of love made me colored
.
I now walk with all my feeling
.
A small step to my LAST JOURNEY………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment