Wikipedia

Search results

Monday, November 7, 2011

my angel...dedicated to you my sis..

right from my childhood...i thought to care u...
i cared for u...
u r my life...u r my angel...
like a father..i covered u..
like a mother i loved u...
like a tree standing tall for u..
shading u from all darkness...
i burned myself..but rosed like sun...
so dat light of happiness will always be around u..
like a toy..like a friend..
i always tried to fill joy for u...
i act like a clown..all laughed at me..
but smile on ur face was all for me..
i left my way..i left my life..
for me it was only u...
i was jobless...still fought death race..
so dat could earn money for u..
to fullfill all ur wish and demands..
i did watever i could do..
we fought several times..
but i always surrendered..
we danced in joy dat u won..
i always used to give up..just for dat thing..













my angel i really loved u..
d first time u said i luv him soo much..
i stood for my god to complete ur life just for u..
u were happy wid him and he could take care for u..
i bond this relation only for u..
so many times i was rude to u..
i knew i was wrong..felt bad...
but my angel...i was just worried for u..
dere was a time i was in loads pain..even my love left me..
cried alot but it didn't showed u..
i made d fake smile just to keep u always happy..
days, years, seasons and nature all knows how much i love u..
i am pillar i am rock..strong wall supporting u..
no matter we stay apart no matter we stay far...
no matter the age...i know how much careful u r..
just few things i wanna say..
for ur every single happiness i always pray..
may all ur sorrows and pain come on me..
will make u fly high above cloud..wings wide barrier free..
i am dere and always dere for u...
my sis, my bro, my daughter, my heart wat shud i call u...
i named u my angel...u r my life...
o my sweet luv...u r my everything...
my reason of life is u...

" dedicated to u my sis...."

1 comment:

  1. m speechless, dere can't be a more better way of expressing a brother's love...beautiful feelings

    ReplyDelete